XOXO,
Wednesday
Unusual Beauty Has A Purpose
I was talking to my twin sister, Alisha, about myself and how that sometimes I question certain aspects about myself. I loved what she had to say to me and I feel like it is something we should always remember. She said that God built us exactly as we are supposed to be because we all have different purposes. Then she asked me if I had ever seen a stick bug. I searched my memory, at the same time thinking what does this have to do with a stick bug? Finally, I said, "yes, I'm pretty sure I know what you are talking about". She went on to say that God built that stick bug to look exactly like a stick on purpose. She talked about the extent of the detail in the bug and how it couldn't be more exact. The point was that sometimes we may wonder why we can't be more like everybody else, but that is simply because we don't all have the same purpose here. There is only one you and you must embrace who you are and be the best you that you can be. I think this applies to inner and outer beauty. Once, my sister also used an analogy to the Disney Cars movie. She said that you build a tow truck for towing, you build a race car for speed, you build a van to carry a lot of people, and God builds people with the exact thing in mind. Think about it, a race car could tow something but it wouldn't be near as effective and efficient as the tow truck would. The van could race other race cars but it wouldn't be very good at it and would certainly never win. This is why it is so important that we use the talents that God gave us to fulfill our purpose in life. This would result in a happier, more effective and efficient YOU. So as a beauty blogger I am challenging everyone, as their beauty tip for the day, to embrace the beauty that God instilled in you and wear it proudly knowing that you have a special purpose meant for you and only you. Oh and here is a pic of that stick bug, just see how amazing it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Very well stated!!:)
ReplyDeleteLeslie C