I have used a lot of volumizers and I do like a lot of them. However, right now my new favorite find is by Chi. It is called Volume Booster Body Liquifying Glaze. I like that it is a liquid volumizing spray because this saves me a lot of time in the mornings. I don't like foams because that means I have to spray it in my hands first and distribute it into my hair and then I have to wash my hands. Anyway, that is why I prefer the liquid sprays like this one. Also, to help you better understand the product and decide if this is one you would like I wanted to tell you that it does not make the hair feel that sort of thick pasty feeling that some volumizers do. It gives your hair a sort of dry texture instead of a pasty texture, which is one of the things I love about it. So I just spray the Volume Booster on my roots by lifting sections and spraying underneath. Then I spray it along the hairline framing my face to take care of fly aways and it also keeps my hair out of my face once it's dry. Then, with this spray, you also spray it on the length of your hair. It's great for volume, body, and texture. What more could you ask for?!?! Finally, I just use my large round brush and section my hair off, drying the bottom layer, the middle layer, and lastly the top layer. You will have amazing volume with this spray. Even I was impressed with the height in my hair, and I've tried EVERYTHING! You can buy Chi's Volume Booster on Amazon or at a salon that carries Chi products. You can check your local Wal-Mart salon to see if they sell it in there. See the picture above to know what you are looking for. Now go get your "high" hair on!
XOXO,

Those products are so nice and good to use. I love the hair style. I had fun reading this post. this is inspiring. I like this. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliment Laurence! We hope you come back to read more;-)
ReplyDelete