Tuesday

Review for Batiste Dry Shampoo With a Hint of Color

Those who read my blog know my love of dry shampoo.  When I talk to a lot of my customers their complaint about dry shampoo is that it is white.  While the white is easily worked into the hair and disappears easily, if it bothers you Batiste offers dry shampoo with a hint of color.  It is offered in Light & Blonde, Dark & Deep Brown, and Medium & Brunette.  I used the Medium & Brunette and it is a great match for my hair and the victim of today's post pictured below.  The model/victim begged to remain anonymous with her greasy hair.  I won't say any names but she did give birth to me 33 years ago today hahahahaha!  In her defense I rushed to her house before she could take a shower and immediately after she woke up so I could show just how great this product works.  I just sprayed it all along the hairline and lifted sections spraying each one at the root.  As you can see the results are fabulous!  You can buy Batiste with a hint of color at Ulta, Kroger, Ingles, and Bed Bath and Beyond, among other places.

I will add that the tinted dry shampoo is great for men.  My husband and I recently went on a couple's trip.  One of the husbands overslept and didn't get to wash his hair because we all rushed him out the door.  By the end of the night we were all playing games and his wife was like, "go wash your hair it is nasty!"  Then I was like wait a minute I have just the thing.  So I ran upstairs and grabbed my batiste and everyone was amazed at how clean and good his hair looked.  He kept doing the Justin Beiber thing with his hair all night long.  We all got a good laugh out of it, but seriously it really did look good!
Review for Batiste dry shampoo with a hint of color

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any glamorous comments here: