Thursday

The Best Way to solve Greasy Hair and Get Volume: Using Batiste New Cherry Scented Dry Shampoo

So anyone who reads our blog knows my love of dry shampoo.  I like to be clean but I like to be quick too.  So sometimes a quick bath in the morning, instead of a shower involving washing and drying my hair, is my much timelier option.  Fortunately, with this dry shampoo you don't have to sacrifice style for the convenience of non-washed hair.  I LOVE this new cherry scent Batiste Dry Shampoo.  I have blogged about my more expensive choice before but for $7.99 this option is fabulous.  I will definitely be saving my pocketbook to buy this cheaper alternative.  The smell is great and Batiste has a lot of new scents to choose from now.  I cannot go on about the many uses of dry shampoo.  For updos I use dry shampoo to give me texture that helps hair to stay in place.  Any hairstyle that involves a lot of volume will benefit from using dry shampoo at the roots first!  One of the best things about this particular dry shampoo that I haven't noticed with others is that it even makes my hair feel clean.  My sister, who is pictured below, called me later to go on about the same fact.  It is very cool feeling when you spray it on which helps with that clean feeling.  Then, it gives so much lift off the root that you feel like you just stepped out of the shower and had your hair blown out, only the way that a big round brush could make it feel.  My sister said she is definitely going to go out and buy some.  She said that she had tried others that made her scalp itch and that this one made her head feel so clean.  I must say that I have to agree with her on all points!  (My sister may want to kill me after telling everyone that this is her "greasy" head LOL, I did call her and tell her not to wash her hair, in her defense.)  So you can buy this online at Ulta or Amazon or in most grocery stores like Kroger & Ingles.

1 comment:

  1. I am ALWAYS looking for new dry shampoos that dont cost a fortune...I will definitely be trying this one!

    Emily
    emilyp711.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any glamorous comments here: